DARIEN, Conn. - Callie Sullivan has joined HMSDesign, a branding and packaging firm in Fairfield specializing in the development and management of brand imagery, as vice president of sales.
Sullivan is a former Darien selectman and current member of the Board of Education.
She joins Hugh Montgomery, principal, and Maureen McKenna, vice president, and an integrated team of strategists and designers who work to meet client brand challenges in brand identity, positioning, new product development and packaging structure.
“Callie brings a high level of sales process expertise which we know will help not only our company – but our clients as well,” said Montgomery.
Sullivan comes to HMSDesign from Westwood Press Inc., an educational publisher where she was sales director for 17 years.
“I’m thrilled to have such a talented team to work with,” she said. “Their creative solutions go a long way towards selling themselves. Whether we are working with big names, or lesser knowns, it’s still a great feeling to watch our designs help sell products.”
Before Westwood Press, Sullivan was vice president of sales at CCG Group, a sales and management consulting firm, and Einstein and Sandom, an interactive advertising agency.
HMSDesign’s clients include Heineken USA, Keurig, Bolthouse Farms, Xumma Cola and Sun Products.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Former Fairfield University Basketball Player ID'd In Fatal Shooting
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Heavy Rain Headed To Fairfield, Thunderstorms Possible