STAMFORD, Conn. -- Morton’s The Steakhouse, a popular Stamford restaurant that opened in 1998 near the Stamford Transportation Center, closed its doors for good earlier this month.
According to a report in The Advocate, Morton’s general manager Dan Schneider said the restaurant’s employees would have the opportunity to remain with the restaurant.
The business was also near Royal Bank of Scotland, which recently announced staff reductions. UBS is also close to the restaurant, which was a favorite among business people.
Morton’s also has a restaurant in Hartford and in White Plains. There are also Morton’s in Midtown Manhattan, and in Great Neck on Long Island.
Read the full story here in the Advocate.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 2 Injured Driver Pulled From Early Morning Wreck In Fairfield
- 3 Tree Worker Injured After More Than 40-Foot Fall In Fairfield
- 4 Police: Fairfield Man Charged With Assaulting Mother's Boyfriend, 66
- 5 Waterbury Woman Killed By Train In Fairfield Identified