FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- The Fairfield Chamber of Commerce and People’s United Bank are hosting a 2014 Economic Outlook Breakfast at the Delamar Hotel in Southport on Thursday, Feb. 20.
The guest speaker will be John S. Traynor, senior vice president and chief investment officer of People’s United Bank. Attendees will hear about the state of the current economy, what the expectations and trends may be for the year ahead, and why.
Traynor joined People’s United Bank in 2011 as a senior vice president and chief investment officer and directs the overall investment process. He also serves as the chief spokesman for the People’s United Wealth Management Group and provides investment outlooks through regular strategy briefings.
Tickets for the event are $35 per person.
Call the Fairfield Chamber of Commerce office at 203-255-1011 or register online at www.FairfieldCTChamber.com.
The Delamar Hotel is located at 275 Old Post Road in Southport.
- 1 Police: Husband Beat Up 21-Year-Old Fairfield Man Hitting On His Wife
- 2 Boy Reports Suspicious Incident With Car In Fairfield Parking Lot
- 3 Woman Killed By Amtrak Train In Milford
- 4 Police: No Suspects In Bomb Threat Made At Seagrape, Inn At Fairfield Beach
- 5 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire