FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- The Fairfield Chamber of Commerce and People’s United Bank are hosting a 2014 Economic Outlook Breakfast at the Delamar Hotel in Southport on Thursday, Feb. 20.
The guest speaker will be John S. Traynor, senior vice president and chief investment officer of People’s United Bank. Attendees will hear about the state of the current economy, what the expectations and trends may be for the year ahead, and why.
Traynor joined People’s United Bank in 2011 as a senior vice president and chief investment officer and directs the overall investment process. He also serves as the chief spokesman for the People’s United Wealth Management Group and provides investment outlooks through regular strategy briefings.
Tickets for the event are $35 per person.
Call the Fairfield Chamber of Commerce office at 203-255-1011 or register online at www.FairfieldCTChamber.com.
The Delamar Hotel is located at 275 Old Post Road in Southport.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Fairfield Bear Cub Is Adjusting To New Home In The Wild
- 3 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 Heavy Rain Headed To Fairfield, Thunderstorms Possible