FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- Synergy of Sport in Fairfield, a new fitness center that combines crossfit training with the use of chiropractic technique, held a ribbon-cutting ceremony recently.
The new program is designed to improve body’s physical ability across 10 standards of fitness: cardio/respiratory endurance, stamina, strength, flexibility, power, speed, agility, balance, coordination and accuracy.
Dr. Chris Skelton is a chiropractic physician, Level 1 CrossFit Trainer, certified through the National Academy of Sports Medicine and has extensive experience in fitness and health and wellness.
For more information about Synergy of Sport, located at 338 Commerce Drive in Fairfield, call 203-522-4121 or log on to http://www.sosfairfield.com/
- 1 Police: Husband Beat Up 21-Year-Old Fairfield Man Hitting On His Wife
- 2 Boy Reports Suspicious Incident With Car In Fairfield Parking Lot
- 3 Police: No Suspects In Bomb Threat Made At Seagrape, Inn At Fairfield Beach
- 4 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Fairfield