FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- Synergy of Sport in Fairfield, a new fitness center that combines crossfit training with the use of chiropractic technique, held a ribbon-cutting ceremony recently.
The new program is designed to improve body’s physical ability across 10 standards of fitness: cardio/respiratory endurance, stamina, strength, flexibility, power, speed, agility, balance, coordination and accuracy.
Dr. Chris Skelton is a chiropractic physician, Level 1 CrossFit Trainer, certified through the National Academy of Sports Medicine and has extensive experience in fitness and health and wellness.
For more information about Synergy of Sport, located at 338 Commerce Drive in Fairfield, call 203-522-4121 or log on to http://www.sosfairfield.com/
- 1 Christmas Eve Storm May Impact Travel In Fairfield
- 2 Rollover Accident Cleared From Merritt Parkway Near Fairfield
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Fairfield Man Arrested On DUI, Narcotics Charges After Running Red Light
- 5 Two Bridgeport Men Plead Guilty To Robbery Spree In Fairfield