FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- Synergy of Sport in Fairfield, a new fitness center that combines crossfit training with the use of chiropractic technique, held a ribbon-cutting ceremony recently.
The new program is designed to improve body’s physical ability across 10 standards of fitness: cardio/respiratory endurance, stamina, strength, flexibility, power, speed, agility, balance, coordination and accuracy.
Dr. Chris Skelton is a chiropractic physician, Level 1 CrossFit Trainer, certified through the National Academy of Sports Medicine and has extensive experience in fitness and health and wellness.
For more information about Synergy of Sport, located at 338 Commerce Drive in Fairfield, call 203-522-4121 or log on to http://www.sosfairfield.com/
- 1 Police: Chief MacNamara, Baby OK After Three-Car Crash In Fairfield
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Fairfield On Wednesday
- 3 Fairfield Police Chief MacNamara Injured After Squad Car Is Rear-Ended
- 4 Hwang, Fawcett Clash On Same-Sex Marriage At Fairfield Debate
- 5 Power Outages Restored In Fairfield After Storm