FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- Synergy of Sport in Fairfield, a new fitness center that combines crossfit training with the use of chiropractic technique, held a ribbon-cutting ceremony recently.
The new program is designed to improve body’s physical ability across 10 standards of fitness: cardio/respiratory endurance, stamina, strength, flexibility, power, speed, agility, balance, coordination and accuracy.
Dr. Chris Skelton is a chiropractic physician, Level 1 CrossFit Trainer, certified through the National Academy of Sports Medicine and has extensive experience in fitness and health and wellness.
For more information about Synergy of Sport, located at 338 Commerce Drive in Fairfield, call 203-522-4121 or log on to http://www.sosfairfield.com/
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report
- 3 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 4 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 5 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI