FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – Local Qdoba restaurants and Relay For Life are joining forces to benefit the American Cancer Society in a fundraising effort on Tuesday from 4 to 9 p.m.
Patrons are invited to stop by any of the four participating Qdoba restaurants across Connecticut, which will donate 20 percent of the evening’s sales to local Relay For Life events happening statewide during spring 2016.
Each restaurant’s proceeds will benefit local Relay for Life events in their respective community:
- Qdoba Fairfield will benefit Fairfield University, Sacred Heart University and Fairfield Ludlowe High School events;
- Qdoba Norwalk will benefit the Wilton High School event;
- Qdoba Westport will benefit the Westport community’s Relay For Life; and
- Qdoba West Hartford will benefit Relays at the University of Hartford and Northwest Catholic High School.
Qdoba restaurants are located at:
- Fairfield: 2222 Black Rock Turnpike
- Norwalk: 652 Main Ave.
- Westport: 275 Post Road E.
- West Hartford: 345 N. Main St., Suite 102
Funds raised through Relay For Life enable the American Cancer Society to support groundbreaking life-saving research and provide programs, services and information to cancer patients and their families.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.