NORWALK, Conn. -- The Connecticut Office of Healthcare Access has given the go-ahead for Danbury Hospital and Norwalk Hospital to merge, according to thehour.com.
The merger will allow all three hospitals--New Milford Hospital is also included in the merger--to save millions in expenses over the coming years with decreases in salaries and benefits as well as savings in supply and drug costs, thehour.com reported.
The approval of the Certificate of Need Application will bring all three under the auspices of Western Connecticut Health Network Inc.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report
- 3 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 4 Fairfield Police Alerted To Nationwide Gang Threat After Baltimore Protests
- 5 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI