FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- The Fairfield Woods Branch Library will host a tomato tasting on Saturday, Sept. 6, from 1 to 3 p.m.
Residents are invited to come and share their harvest along with some fresh mozzarella, basil, and crusty bread.
Eric Frisk, an experienced gardener and volunteer at Fairfield’s Drew Community Garden, will teach attendees how to save the seeds from our tomatoes for next year’s crop.
The Fairfield Woods Branch Library is located at 1147 Fairfield Woods Road.
- 1 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'
- 2 Fairfield Woman Charged With Stealing Nearly $60 Worth Of Vanilla Extract
- 3 Fairfield's Citrone Makes List Of Forbes Billionaires
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Fairfield
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow In Fairfield