FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- The Fairfield Woods Branch Library will host a tomato tasting on Saturday, Sept. 6, from 1 to 3 p.m.
Residents are invited to come and share their harvest along with some fresh mozzarella, basil, and crusty bread.
Eric Frisk, an experienced gardener and volunteer at Fairfield’s Drew Community Garden, will teach attendees how to save the seeds from our tomatoes for next year’s crop.
The Fairfield Woods Branch Library is located at 1147 Fairfield Woods Road.
- 1 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 2 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 3 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 4 Girls Hurt In Fairfield Tubing Accident Moved To Yale-New Haven Hospital
- 5 Death Of Man Who Drowned After Bridgeport Bar Fight Is Ruled A Homicide