FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- The Fairfield Woods Branch Library will host a tomato tasting on Saturday, Sept. 6, from 1 to 3 p.m.
Residents are invited to come and share their harvest along with some fresh mozzarella, basil, and crusty bread.
Eric Frisk, an experienced gardener and volunteer at Fairfield’s Drew Community Garden, will teach attendees how to save the seeds from our tomatoes for next year’s crop.
The Fairfield Woods Branch Library is located at 1147 Fairfield Woods Road.
- 1 Christmas Eve Storm May Impact Travel In Fairfield
- 2 Rollover Accident Cleared From Merritt Parkway Near Fairfield
- 3 Fairfield Man Arrested On DUI, Narcotics Charges After Running Red Light
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Two Bridgeport Men Plead Guilty To Robbery Spree In Fairfield