FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- The Fairfield Woods Branch Library will host a tomato tasting on Saturday, Sept. 6, from 1 to 3 p.m.
Residents are invited to come and share their harvest along with some fresh mozzarella, basil, and crusty bread.
Eric Frisk, an experienced gardener and volunteer at Fairfield’s Drew Community Garden, will teach attendees how to save the seeds from our tomatoes for next year’s crop.
The Fairfield Woods Branch Library is located at 1147 Fairfield Woods Road.
- 1 Fairfield Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Fairfield, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 5 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Fairfield; Blizzard Warning Issued