FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- The Fairfield Woods Branch Library will host a tomato tasting on Saturday, Sept. 6, from 1 to 3 p.m.
Residents are invited to come and share their harvest along with some fresh mozzarella, basil, and crusty bread.
Eric Frisk, an experienced gardener and volunteer at Fairfield’s Drew Community Garden, will teach attendees how to save the seeds from our tomatoes for next year’s crop.
The Fairfield Woods Branch Library is located at 1147 Fairfield Woods Road.
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Gas Line Ruptured, Homes Evacuated On Fairfield Beach Road
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Open Houses In Fairfield This Weekend
- 5 Southport Students Win National Awards At History Day Contest