FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- Local author and financial consultant Jason Hyde will visit the Fairfield University bookstore Saturday, Feb. 8, from noon to 3 p.m. to sign copies of his new book, "Career Fulfillment Found."
Hyde's new book helps readers establish a new level of professional happiness by discovering the thought patterns and emotions that have kept them from finding the correct career path for themselves.
"Career Fulfillment Found" is available at the Fairfield University Bookstore. The book is also available through Amazon.com in paperback for $8.99 and ebook for $4.99.
The Fairfield University bookstore is located at 1073 N Benson Road.
- 1 Teen Charged With Reckless Driving In Crash That Injured Warde Student
- 2 Fairfield's Plan B Burger Is Finally Ready To Open Its Doors
- 3 Police: Mercedes-Benz Of Fairfield Sees Rash Of Car Thefts
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Fairfield
- 5 Police ID Homeless Man Whose Legs Were Found Near New Haven Train Station