FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- Local author and financial consultant Jason Hyde will visit the Fairfield University bookstore Saturday, Feb. 8, from noon to 3 p.m. to sign copies of his new book, "Career Fulfillment Found."
Hyde's new book helps readers establish a new level of professional happiness by discovering the thought patterns and emotions that have kept them from finding the correct career path for themselves.
"Career Fulfillment Found" is available at the Fairfield University Bookstore. The book is also available through Amazon.com in paperback for $8.99 and ebook for $4.99.
The Fairfield University bookstore is located at 1073 N Benson Road.
- 1 Police: Husband Beat Up 21-Year-Old Fairfield Man Hitting On His Wife
- 2 Boy Reports Suspicious Incident With Car In Fairfield Parking Lot
- 3 Woman Killed By Amtrak Train In Milford
- 4 Police: No Suspects In Bomb Threat Made At Seagrape, Inn At Fairfield Beach
- 5 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire