FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- Local author and financial consultant Jason Hyde will visit the Fairfield University bookstore Saturday, Feb. 8, from noon to 3 p.m. to sign copies of his new book, "Career Fulfillment Found."
Hyde's new book helps readers establish a new level of professional happiness by discovering the thought patterns and emotions that have kept them from finding the correct career path for themselves.
"Career Fulfillment Found" is available at the Fairfield University Bookstore. The book is also available through Amazon.com in paperback for $8.99 and ebook for $4.99.
The Fairfield University bookstore is located at 1073 N Benson Road.
- 1 Police: Chief MacNamara, Baby OK After Three-Car Crash In Fairfield
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Fairfield On Wednesday
- 3 Fairfield Police Chief MacNamara Injured After Squad Car Is Rear-Ended
- 4 Hwang, Fawcett Clash On Same-Sex Marriage At Fairfield Debate
- 5 Power Outages Restored In Fairfield After Storm