FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- Local author and financial consultant Jason Hyde will visit the Fairfield University bookstore Saturday, Feb. 8, from noon to 3 p.m. to sign copies of his new book, "Career Fulfillment Found."
Hyde's new book helps readers establish a new level of professional happiness by discovering the thought patterns and emotions that have kept them from finding the correct career path for themselves.
"Career Fulfillment Found" is available at the Fairfield University Bookstore. The book is also available through Amazon.com in paperback for $8.99 and ebook for $4.99.
The Fairfield University bookstore is located at 1073 N Benson Road.
- 1 Fairfield Woman Charged With Stealing Nearly $60 Worth Of Vanilla Extract
- 2 Fairfield's Citrone Makes List Of Forbes Billionaires
- 3 Fairfield Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow Accumulation In New Storm
- 4 Former Fairfield University Contract Employee Charged In Campus Assault
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow In Fairfield