FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- Local author and financial consultant Jason Hyde will visit the Fairfield University bookstore Saturday, Feb. 8, from noon to 3 p.m. to sign copies of his new book, "Career Fulfillment Found."
Hyde's new book helps readers establish a new level of professional happiness by discovering the thought patterns and emotions that have kept them from finding the correct career path for themselves.
"Career Fulfillment Found" is available at the Fairfield University Bookstore. The book is also available through Amazon.com in paperback for $8.99 and ebook for $4.99.
The Fairfield University bookstore is located at 1073 N Benson Road.
- 1 Fairfield Business Falls Victim To UI Scam; Police Expecting Similar Crimes
- 2 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Fairfield
- 4 Keep An Eye On Your Purse; Fairfield Police Show How Easy It Is To Steal
- 5 3 Men Plead Guilty To Kidnapping, Jewelry Store Robbery In Fairfield