FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- The Fairfield Chamber of Commerce is hosting its "2016 Spring Fling: Annual Fundraiser and Silent Auction" on Thursday, May 12 from 6 to 9 p.m., at the Fairfield Museum and History Center, 370 Beach Road.
The event, which benefits the Fairfield Chamber of Commerce, is open to the public. The ticket price is $65 and includes an open bar and food.
Music, appetizers and light bites will be served throughout the evening by local area restaurants, including: Geronimo Tequila Bar & Southwest Grill, The Castle on Post, Quattro Pazzi, The Local Meatball, Taberna Restaurant Tapas & Wine Bar, Plan B Fairfield, Jinn’s Fresh Noodle House, Riverside Baking Company, Alina’s Patisserie and others.
There will be an open wine and beer bar. Soft drinks will be offered, plus a new and special Rosé Bar featuring some new Rosé wines,sponsored by Harry’s Wine & Liquor Shop.
There will also be a “Pretty in Pink” and “Handsome in Pink” event where attendees who wear something pink can enter their name to win the door prize -- $100 in Chamber Bucks, redeemable at any chamber member’s place of business.
Silent auction items include the following:
- Weekend use of a BMW or Mercedes vehicle
- Weekend use of a Land Rover/Land Rover Off Road Driving Experience (two-hour clinic from Land Rover Driving School and the Equinox Vt.),
- $200 gift certificate to the Equinox Resort, Manchester, Vt.
- Spa packages
- Party tent with wine and caterer
- Professional sport teams tickets
- Restaurant gift cards;
- Personal services (plastic surgery, vein improvement procedures)
- Game and theatre tickets
- Business advertising packages (Town Planner, Town Crier, signs, street banners, shredding)
- Hotel rooms
- Fitness classes
For ticket reservations, register by clicking here or calling the Chamber office at 203-255-1011. RSVP by May 10.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.