FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- The Fairfield Library will host a seminar on effective Internet job searching on Tuesday, Oct. 7, at 7 p.m.
Maryann Donovan, president of Impact Personnel, will discuss how to deal with employment agencies, the benefits and downsides of temporary work, resume writing skills, how to make a resume stand out and interview skills, including how to prepare and follow up.
The program is free and open to the public.
Donovan is graduate of Fairfield University, where she has served on the Alumni Board, and is a member of the Women Presidents Organization.
Additional Jobs Series talks this fall include
- “Three Things Unemployed Professionals Must Know to Overcome Frustration and Fear” on Oct. 9;
- “Over 40 and Looking for Work” on Oct. 20;
- “LinkedIn for Professionals and Job Seekers” on Nov. 13;
- “Where Are All the Jobs?” on Nov. 17; and
- “Digital Interview Skills” on Dec. 11.
The Fairfield Library is located at 1080 Old Post Road.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.