FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- The Fairfield Public Library is set to host children's author Christine Pakkala as part of a writing workshop.
Pakkala will continue teaching the workshop introduction to writing for children on Tuesdays on Jan. 28, Feb. 25, March 25 and April 29 at the Fairfield Public Library.
"Have you always dreamed of writing a children’s story? Did you know that you already have all the tools you need to begin by drawing on your own experiences, interests or family history? Come with a notebook, pen, and a few ideas of what you’d like to write," a press release said. "This class is open to all, even if you didn’t attend in the fall."
The group will meet in the Memorial Room at the Main Library, 1080 Old Post Road in Fairfield. Residents are asked to register for each session separately.
To register or for more information, residents can visit the Fairfield Public Library website or call 203-256-3160.
- 1 Bear Tranquilized, Captured After Romp In Fairfield
- 2 Former Fairfield University Basketball Player ID'd In Fatal Shooting
- 3 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 4 Fairfield Bear Cub Is Adjusting To New Home In The Wild
- 5 Fairfield Police Assist In Tracking Down Shoplifting Suspects In Westport