FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- The Fairfield Public Library is set to host children's author Christine Pakkala as part of a writing workshop.
Pakkala will continue teaching the workshop introduction to writing for children on Tuesdays on Jan. 28, Feb. 25, March 25 and April 29 at the Fairfield Public Library.
"Have you always dreamed of writing a children’s story? Did you know that you already have all the tools you need to begin by drawing on your own experiences, interests or family history? Come with a notebook, pen, and a few ideas of what you’d like to write," a press release said. "This class is open to all, even if you didn’t attend in the fall."
The group will meet in the Memorial Room at the Main Library, 1080 Old Post Road in Fairfield. Residents are asked to register for each session separately.
To register or for more information, residents can visit the Fairfield Public Library website or call 203-256-3160.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Fairfield
- 2 Keep An Eye On Your Purse; Fairfield Police Show How Easy It Is To Steal
- 3 Rollover Accident Cleared From Merritt Parkway Near Fairfield
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Fairfield Man Arrested On DUI, Narcotics Charges After Running Red Light