FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Join state Rep. Kim Fawcett and Fairfield Public School Transition Specialist Chris LiBrandi in a conversation about helping your child with developmental disabilities transition from school- to state-based services.
Parents can also learn more about residential housing options and how to access them in Connecticut.
The meeting will be held Thursday, April 3, from 7 to 9 p.m. in Fairfield Warde High School, Lecture Room A.
For more information log onto the event's Facebook page at www.facebook.com/events/612483765503501/.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Updated Memorial Day Forecast Brings Good News For Fairfield
- 3 Enjoy A Parade On Memorial Day, Fairfield
- 4 Big Crowds Turn Out For Fairfield's Memorial Day Parade
- 5 Flags To Fly At Half-Staff In Fairfield Until Noon On Memorial Day