FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Join state Rep. Kim Fawcett and Fairfield Public School Transition Specialist Chris LiBrandi in a conversation about helping your child with developmental disabilities transition from school- to state-based services.
Parents can also learn more about residential housing options and how to access them in Connecticut.
The meeting will be held Thursday, April 3, from 7 to 9 p.m. in Fairfield Warde High School, Lecture Room A.
For more information log onto the event's Facebook page at www.facebook.com/events/612483765503501/.
- 1 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'
- 2 Fairfield Woman Charged With Stealing Nearly $60 Worth Of Vanilla Extract
- 3 Fairfield's Citrone Makes List Of Forbes Billionaires
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Fairfield
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow In Fairfield