FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Join state Rep. Kim Fawcett and Fairfield Public School Transition Specialist Chris LiBrandi in a conversation about helping your child with developmental disabilities transition from school- to state-based services.
Parents can also learn more about residential housing options and how to access them in Connecticut.
The meeting will be held Thursday, April 3, from 7 to 9 p.m. in Fairfield Warde High School, Lecture Room A.
For more information log onto the event's Facebook page at www.facebook.com/events/612483765503501/.
- 1 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Police Track Down Suspect After Southport Residents Interrupt Home Burglary
- 3 Fairfield Appoints Committee To Investigate Election Day Mishaps
- 4 Fairfield Man Sentenced 18 Months In Prison For Tax Evasion
- 5 Fairfield Police Charge Bridgeport Man With Stealing From Grandparents