FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Join state Rep. Kim Fawcett and Fairfield Public School Transition Specialist Chris LiBrandi in a conversation about helping your child with developmental disabilities transition from school- to state-based services.
Parents can also learn more about residential housing options and how to access them in Connecticut.
The meeting will be held Thursday, April 3, from 7 to 9 p.m. in Fairfield Warde High School, Lecture Room A.
For more information log onto the event's Facebook page at www.facebook.com/events/612483765503501/.
- 1 Fairfield Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 2 Fairfield Dodges Worst Of Nor'easter
- 3 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Fairfield; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 4 Police: Fairfield Dad Drove Drunk After Taking His Kids Sledding
- 5 7 Fairfield Elementary Schools Listed Among Top 100 In State