FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Join state Rep. Kim Fawcett and Fairfield Public School Transition Specialist Chris LiBrandi in a conversation about helping your child with developmental disabilities transition from school- to state-based services.
Parents can also learn more about residential housing options and how to access them in Connecticut.
The meeting will be held Thursday, April 3, from 7 to 9 p.m. in Fairfield Warde High School, Lecture Room A.
For more information log onto the event's Facebook page at www.facebook.com/events/612483765503501/.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Fairfield Skies On Sunday
- 2 Bridgeport House Painter Charged In Burglary Of Fairfield Home
- 3 Renovations At Fairfield Ludlowe Will Cost More Than Expected
- 4 Fairfield Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 5 Fairfield Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend