FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- The Fairfield Police Athletic League will host its annual trout derby on Saturday, April 12, at Gould Manor Pond from 9 to 11 a.m.
The event is free and open to all boys and girls between the ages of 3 and 15.
All participants must bring their own equipment, but a limited amount of bait will be provided.
Prizes will be awarded in several categories, including largest trout and largest fish other than a trout.
Registration for the event begins at 7:30 a.m.
Contact officer Scott Sudora at 203-254-4808 for additional information.
- 1 Fairfield Police: Burglars Took Jewelry From Round Hill Road Home
- 2 Easton Man Arrested After Crashing Car In Fairfield, Fleeing On Foot
- 3 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say
- 4 Connecticut Report Finds Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 5 Fairfield Appoints Committee To Investigate Election Day Mishaps