FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- The Fairfield Police Athletic League will host its annual trout derby on Saturday, April 12, at Gould Manor Pond from 9 to 11 a.m.
The event is free and open to all boys and girls between the ages of 3 and 15.
All participants must bring their own equipment, but a limited amount of bait will be provided.
Prizes will be awarded in several categories, including largest trout and largest fish other than a trout.
Registration for the event begins at 7:30 a.m.
Contact officer Scott Sudora at 203-254-4808 for additional information.
- 1 Police: Husband Beat Up 21-Year-Old Fairfield Man Hitting On His Wife
- 2 Boy Reports Suspicious Incident With Car In Fairfield Parking Lot
- 3 Woman Killed By Amtrak Train In Milford
- 4 Police: No Suspects In Bomb Threat Made At Seagrape, Inn At Fairfield Beach
- 5 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire