FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- The Fairfield Police Athletic League will host its annual trout derby on Saturday, April 12, at Gould Manor Pond from 9 to 11 a.m.
The event is free and open to all boys and girls between the ages of 3 and 15.
All participants must bring their own equipment, but a limited amount of bait will be provided.
Prizes will be awarded in several categories, including largest trout and largest fish other than a trout.
Registration for the event begins at 7:30 a.m.
Contact officer Scott Sudora at 203-254-4808 for additional information.
- 1 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 2 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Fairfield
- 3 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 4 Bridgeport Man Charged In Weston Home Invasion, Assault Of Woman
- 5 Supporters Gather Across Fairfield County To Hear From Bernie Sanders