FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- The Fairfield Police Athletic League will host its annual trout derby on Saturday, April 12, at Gould Manor Pond from 9 to 11 a.m.
The event is free and open to all boys and girls between the ages of 3 and 15.
All participants must bring their own equipment, but a limited amount of bait will be provided.
Prizes will be awarded in several categories, including largest trout and largest fish other than a trout.
Registration for the event begins at 7:30 a.m.
Contact officer Scott Sudora at 203-254-4808 for additional information.
- 1 Police Charge Fairfield Man With Interfering With Officer, DUI After Crash
- 2 Fairfield Business Falls Victim To UI Scam; Police Expecting Similar Crimes
- 3 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 4 Roof Of Fairfield Diner Catching Keys Tops Week’s News
- 5 Fairfield Couple Opens Up New Cheese Shop In Greenwich