FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- The Fairfield Police Department and the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration will hold a drug take-back day on Saturday, April 26, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at police headquarters.
Residents are asked to drop off any unused or expired prescription pills or patches. Liquids, syringes and sharps will not be accepted.
The service is free and anonymous.
The DEA has disposed of more than 3.4 million pounds of pills since beginning the drug take-back program.
The Fairfield Police Department is at 100 Reef Road.
- 1 Hwang, Fawcett Clash On Same-Sex Marriage At Fairfield Debate
- 2 Power Outages Restored In Fairfield After Storm
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Fairfield Police Charge Norwalk Man With Trashing His Kids' Home
- 5 Fairfield Urges Residents To Be Prepared, Sign Up With CodeRED