FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- The Fairfield Police Department and the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration will hold a drug take-back day on Saturday, April 26, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at police headquarters.
Residents are asked to drop off any unused or expired prescription pills or patches. Liquids, syringes and sharps will not be accepted.
The service is free and anonymous.
The DEA has disposed of more than 3.4 million pounds of pills since beginning the drug take-back program.
The Fairfield Police Department is at 100 Reef Road.
- 1 Fairfield Student Reported Missing At Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 2 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 3 Police: Fairfield Student Found With 11 Grams Of Psychedelic Mushrooms
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 Police: Fairfield Woman Who Crashed Car Into Garage Was Drunk