FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- The Fairfield Police Department and the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration will hold a drug take-back day on Saturday, April 26, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at police headquarters.
Residents are asked to drop off any unused or expired prescription pills or patches. Liquids, syringes and sharps will not be accepted.
The service is free and anonymous.
The DEA has disposed of more than 3.4 million pounds of pills since beginning the drug take-back program.
The Fairfield Police Department is at 100 Reef Road.
- 1 Two Students From Fairfield Warde Seriously Injured In Midday Car Crash
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 4 Judge Orders Sex Assault Trial For Ex-Fairfield Teacher
- 5 Big Crowds Turn Out For Fairfield's Memorial Day Parade