FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- The Fairfield Police Department and the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration will hold a drug take-back day on Saturday, April 26, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at police headquarters.
Residents are asked to drop off any unused or expired prescription pills or patches. Liquids, syringes and sharps will not be accepted.
The service is free and anonymous.
The DEA has disposed of more than 3.4 million pounds of pills since beginning the drug take-back program.
The Fairfield Police Department is at 100 Reef Road.
- 1 Fairfield Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Fairfield, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Fairfield Dodges Worst Of Nor'easter
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 5 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Fairfield; Blizzard Warning Issued