FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- The Fairfield Police Department and the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration will hold a drug take-back day on Saturday, April 26, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at police headquarters.
Residents are asked to drop off any unused or expired prescription pills or patches. Liquids, syringes and sharps will not be accepted.
The service is free and anonymous.
The DEA has disposed of more than 3.4 million pounds of pills since beginning the drug take-back program.
The Fairfield Police Department is at 100 Reef Road.
- 1 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 2 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 3 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 4 Girls Hurt In Fairfield Tubing Accident Moved To Yale-New Haven Hospital
- 5 Death Of Man Who Drowned After Bridgeport Bar Fight Is Ruled A Homicide