FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- The Fairfield Police Department and the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration will hold a drug take-back day on Saturday, April 26, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at police headquarters.
Residents are asked to drop off any unused or expired prescription pills or patches. Liquids, syringes and sharps will not be accepted.
The service is free and anonymous.
The DEA has disposed of more than 3.4 million pounds of pills since beginning the drug take-back program.
The Fairfield Police Department is at 100 Reef Road.
- 1 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 2 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 3 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy
- 4 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Dies Of Injuries
- 5 Mill Plain Road Railroad Overpass In Fairfield Closed, Hit By Truck