FAIRFIELD, Conn. – Fairfield’s Boy Scout Troop 82 is set to open its 51st annual Christmas tree and wreath sale at 9 a.m. Saturday, Nov. 26, in the back parking lot of the First Church Congregational.
Money collected during this year’s sale, which takes place at 148 Beach Road, will go toward Boy Scout activities, community service projects and events aimed at shaping the community and its future.
According to the Boy Scouts, the sale will take place throughout late November and early December, including these dates and times:
- Saturday, Nov. 26, 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Sunday, Nov. 27, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Thursday, Dec 1, 6 to 8 p.m.
- Friday, Dec. 2, 6 to 9 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec 3, 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Sunday, Dec. 4, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- And every Thursday through Sunday thereafter until the trees and wreaths are gone
According to organizers, Christmas trees will be available at a cost of $40 regardless of size. Wreaths are $15 — or $20 with bows.
Boy Scout Troop 82 has been active in Fairfield since the 1920s, according to organizers. The troop meets at the First Church Congregational every Thursday evening.
Troop 82 runs several year-round activities, including monthly camping events and community activities. To learn more, call Scoutmaster Bryan LeClerc at 203-376-2982 or email email@example.com.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.