FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- Fairfield residents Catherine Gallagher and Shaun Amberg will co-chair "A Night in Funky Town," at the Bridgeport Holiday Inn on Friday, March 7, to support The Center for Family Justice.
This year will once again feature Band Together CT. The band, founded by Rob Fried and Jerry Vigorito, unites a network of talented musicians and artists with people and organizations that are raising funds for families in need.
The center is a major resource for those suffering from domestic and sexual assault in Bridgeport, Easton, Fairfield, Monroe, Stratford and Trumbull.
“While we realize that domestic and sexual violence are extremely serious issues, our aspiration is to share a lighter moment in a fun evening of music and dancing,” Gallagher said in a statement. “Last year’s Motown party was such a success, everyone who attended made us promise to make it an annual event. We know ‘A Night in Funky Town’ will be just as much fun, and will have everyone out of their chairs, on the floor, dancing. In addition, this is a wonderful opportunity to increase awareness about The Center, and of course, raise much needed funds.”
Tickets to the event are $75 and can be purchased by clicking here or by contacting Sarah Lubarsky at 203-334-6154, ext. 31.
The Holiday Inn is at 1070 Main St., Bridgeport.
- 1 Two Students From Fairfield Warde Seriously Injured In Midday Car Crash
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 4 Big Crowds Turn Out For Fairfield's Memorial Day Parade
- 5 Updated Memorial Day Forecast Brings Good News For Fairfield