FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- Billed as "the perfect girls' night out," the Fairfield Foundation for Education will host the third annual "Sip, Shop, Nosh" in downtown Fairfield on Thursday, May 22, from 5 to 8 p.m.
The event features shopping at many downtown stores, including Twisted Vine, Snappy Gator, La Moda, Swim ‘N Surf, Apricot Lane, Island Outfitters, Jenny Boston and Magic Beans. At Capri, Centro will be providing the appetizers.
Live music will be performed at the town gazebo, including a performance by a jazz ensemble from Fairfield Ludlowe High School.
Nibbles and wine will be available along the way at participating stores.
“This is a fun event, a chance for everyone to get a group of friends together, shop our local stores, and sample some fine wine and nibbles from area merchants,” event chair Pam Foarde said in a statement. “It’s also a great opportunity to spread the word about the wonderful work the Fairfield Foundation for Education does raising money to help our local teachers.”
The Foundation provides annual grants to Fairfield public school teachers who are enriching the curriculum with innovative, creative and original ideas that enhances what they are teaching.
Tickets, at $20 each, can be purchased at this link, or for $25 the day of the event at Twisted Vine, 1490 Post Road.
The event is sponsored by People’s United Bank.
- 1 Fairfield Police: Burglars Took Jewelry From Round Hill Road Home
- 2 Connecticut Report Finds Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 3 Easton Man Arrested After Crashing Car In Fairfield, Fleeing On Foot
- 4 Police Track Down Suspect After Southport Residents Interrupt Home Burglary
- 5 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say