FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- The Fairfield Main Library will welcome local fashion designer Jennifer Butler to the Children's Room on Friday, April 11, from 4:15 to 5:30 p.m.
Butler will talk about the fashion industry, describe how to find inspiration, and teach a few design basics.
Children can bring a Barbie doll and walk away with a design of his or her own creation. This show is intended for children between fourth and seventh grades.
Registration is required. Click here to reserve a spot.
The Main Library is located at 1080 Old Post Road in Fairfield.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 2 Fairfield's Maisel Family Holds Memorial Service For Missing Son, Max
- 3 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 4 Injured Driver Pulled From Early Morning Wreck In Fairfield
- 5 Tree Worker Injured After More Than 40-Foot Fall In Fairfield