FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- The Fairfield Main Library will welcome local fashion designer Jennifer Butler to the Children's Room on Friday, April 11, from 4:15 to 5:30 p.m.
Butler will talk about the fashion industry, describe how to find inspiration, and teach a few design basics.
Children can bring a Barbie doll and walk away with a design of his or her own creation. This show is intended for children between fourth and seventh grades.
Registration is required. Click here to reserve a spot.
The Main Library is located at 1080 Old Post Road in Fairfield.
- 1 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 2 Man Found Dead In Car In Grocery Store Parking Lot In Fairfield
- 3 Fairfield Gas Station Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Help ID'ing Suspect
- 4 Police Investigate Possible Armed Robbery At Fairfield Ice Cream Shop
- 5 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Fairfield