FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- The Fairfield Main Library will welcome local fashion designer Jennifer Butler to the Children's Room on Friday, April 11, from 4:15 to 5:30 p.m.
Butler will talk about the fashion industry, describe how to find inspiration, and teach a few design basics.
Children can bring a Barbie doll and walk away with a design of his or her own creation. This show is intended for children between fourth and seventh grades.
Registration is required. Click here to reserve a spot.
The Main Library is located at 1080 Old Post Road in Fairfield.
- 1 Police Charge Fairfield Man With Interfering With Officer, DUI After Crash
- 2 Fairfield Business Falls Victim To UI Scam; Police Expecting Similar Crimes
- 3 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 4 Roof Of Fairfield Diner Catching Keys Tops Week’s News
- 5 Fairfield Couple Opens Up New Cheese Shop In Greenwich