FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- The Fairfield Main Library will welcome local fashion designer Jennifer Butler to the Children's Room on Friday, April 11, from 4:15 to 5:30 p.m.
Butler will talk about the fashion industry, describe how to find inspiration, and teach a few design basics.
Children can bring a Barbie doll and walk away with a design of his or her own creation. This show is intended for children between fourth and seventh grades.
Registration is required. Click here to reserve a spot.
The Main Library is located at 1080 Old Post Road in Fairfield.
- 1 Elderly Woman Mauled By Dog Dies At Bridgeport Hospital
- 2 Fairfield Police: Burglars Took Jewelry From Round Hill Road Home
- 3 Thousands Charged To Fairfield Woman's Stolen Credit Cards
- 4 Easton Man Arrested After Crashing Car In Fairfield, Fleeing On Foot
- 5 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say