FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- The Fairfield Main Library will welcome local fashion designer Jennifer Butler to the Children's Room on Friday, April 11, from 4:15 to 5:30 p.m.
Butler will talk about the fashion industry, describe how to find inspiration, and teach a few design basics.
Children can bring a Barbie doll and walk away with a design of his or her own creation. This show is intended for children between fourth and seventh grades.
Registration is required. Click here to reserve a spot.
The Main Library is located at 1080 Old Post Road in Fairfield.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Fairfield Skies On Sunday
- 2 Bridgeport House Painter Charged In Burglary Of Fairfield Home
- 3 Renovations At Fairfield Ludlowe Will Cost More Than Expected
- 4 Fairfield Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 5 Fairfield Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend