FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- The Fairfield Woods Branch Library is launching a new children's book club for fourth- through sixth- graders beginning Thursday, Jan. 30.
The group, called "Nutmegs and Nibbles Book Group," will discuss current and past Connecticut Nutmeg Book Award nominated books while nibbling on snacks.
The book discussed on Jan. 30 will be "Out of My Mind" by Sharon Draper, followed by "The Fingertips of Duncan Dorfman" by Meg Wolitzer on Thursday, Feb. 27.
The group will meet from 4:15 p.m. to 5 p.m. and copies of the books can be found in the Children's Room of the library.
The Fairfield Woods Branch is at 1147 Fairfield Woods Road.
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Gas Line Ruptured, Homes Evacuated On Fairfield Beach Road
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Fairfield Kids Honored For Beach Cleanup In The Community
- 5 Death Of Fairfield Woman Who Was Hit By Bike Tops Week’s News