FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- The Fairfield Woods Branch Library is launching a new children's book club for fourth- through sixth- graders beginning Thursday, Jan. 30.
The group, called "Nutmegs and Nibbles Book Group," will discuss current and past Connecticut Nutmeg Book Award nominated books while nibbling on snacks.
The book discussed on Jan. 30 will be "Out of My Mind" by Sharon Draper, followed by "The Fingertips of Duncan Dorfman" by Meg Wolitzer on Thursday, Feb. 27.
The group will meet from 4:15 p.m. to 5 p.m. and copies of the books can be found in the Children's Room of the library.
The Fairfield Woods Branch is at 1147 Fairfield Woods Road.
- 1 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 2 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 3 Man Shot To Death At Bridgeport Restaurant; Owner Injured
- 4 Teen Charged With Reckless Driving In Crash That Injured Warde Student
- 5 Fairfield Could See Storms As Weekend Wraps Up