FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- The Fairfield Woods Branch Library is launching a new children's book club for fourth- through sixth- graders beginning Thursday, Jan. 30.
The group, called "Nutmegs and Nibbles Book Group," will discuss current and past Connecticut Nutmeg Book Award nominated books while nibbling on snacks.
The book discussed on Jan. 30 will be "Out of My Mind" by Sharon Draper, followed by "The Fingertips of Duncan Dorfman" by Meg Wolitzer on Thursday, Feb. 27.
The group will meet from 4:15 p.m. to 5 p.m. and copies of the books can be found in the Children's Room of the library.
The Fairfield Woods Branch is at 1147 Fairfield Woods Road.
- 1 Fairfield Woman Charged With Stealing Nearly $60 Worth Of Vanilla Extract
- 2 Fairfield's Citrone Makes List Of Forbes Billionaires
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Fairfield
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow In Fairfield
- 5 Former Fairfield University Contract Employee Charged In Campus Assault