FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- The Fairfield Woods Branch Library is launching a new children's book club for fourth- through sixth- graders beginning Thursday, Jan. 30.
The group, called "Nutmegs and Nibbles Book Group," will discuss current and past Connecticut Nutmeg Book Award nominated books while nibbling on snacks.
The book discussed on Jan. 30 will be "Out of My Mind" by Sharon Draper, followed by "The Fingertips of Duncan Dorfman" by Meg Wolitzer on Thursday, Feb. 27.
The group will meet from 4:15 p.m. to 5 p.m. and copies of the books can be found in the Children's Room of the library.
The Fairfield Woods Branch is at 1147 Fairfield Woods Road.
- 1 9 Fairfield Middle Schoolers Treated For Minor Injuries After Bus Accident
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Fairfield Skies On Sunday
- 3 Yale-New Haven Hospital Admits Patient With Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 4 Connecticut Prepares After Yale Student Shows Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 5 Bridgeport House Painter Charged In Burglary Of Fairfield Home