SOUTHPORT, Conn. -- Trinity Church Southport will be one of many houses of worship nationwide to participate in the National Gun Violence Prevention Sabbath on Sunday, March 16.
The church will host a service of remembrance for those lost to violence at both 8 and 10 a.m. with Holy Communion at both services.
The event is observed by people of all faiths nationwide. For more information about this national event, go to marchsabbath.org.
For more information on the Southport observance, call Jean Whitney, chair of Trinity Against Gun Violence, at 203-259 6389 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trinity Church Southport is located at 651 Pequot Ave.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 3 Norwalk-Based Soccer Team Plays In Quarterfinals Of U.S. Tourney
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Fairfield
- 5 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7