SOUTHPORT, Conn. -- Trinity Church Southport will be one of many houses of worship nationwide to participate in the National Gun Violence Prevention Sabbath on Sunday, March 16.
The church will host a service of remembrance for those lost to violence at both 8 and 10 a.m. with Holy Communion at both services.
The event is observed by people of all faiths nationwide. For more information about this national event, go to marchsabbath.org.
For more information on the Southport observance, call Jean Whitney, chair of Trinity Against Gun Violence, at 203-259 6389 or email@example.com.
Trinity Church Southport is located at 651 Pequot Ave.
- 1 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 2 Construction Worker Shot To Death At Road Work Site In Bridgeport
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Fairfield
- 4 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 5 Fairfield's Maisel Family Holds Memorial Service For Missing Son, Max