SOUTHPORT, Conn. -- Trinity Church Southport will be one of many houses of worship nationwide to participate in the National Gun Violence Prevention Sabbath on Sunday, March 16.
The church will host a service of remembrance for those lost to violence at both 8 and 10 a.m. with Holy Communion at both services.
The event is observed by people of all faiths nationwide. For more information about this national event, go to marchsabbath.org.
For more information on the Southport observance, call Jean Whitney, chair of Trinity Against Gun Violence, at 203-259 6389 or email@example.com.
Trinity Church Southport is located at 651 Pequot Ave.
- 1 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 2 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 3 Bridgeport Man Charged In Weston Home Invasion, Assault Of Woman
- 4 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 5 Supporters Gather Across Fairfield County To Hear From Bernie Sanders