FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- The Fairfield Public Library is set to host a wellness series talk with a culinary nutritionist on Thursday, Jan. 16.
The Wellness Series presentation is set for 7 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 16 in the Rotary Room of the main library at 1080 Old Post Road in Fairfield. Presenter Heather Carey is a culinary nutritionist who helps people make meaningful changes in their diets that will contribute to long-term health and fitness goals, library representatives said.
"There is no need to go on a five-day juice cleanse or detox diet," library representatives said. "Learn how to shake off excess holiday weight gain and fatigue and get back on track. Learn uncomplicated and realistic food and nutrition tips from culinary nutritionist Heather Carey."
Residents can register for the program online at the Fairfield Public Library website or call 203-256-3160 for more information.
- 1 Police: Chief MacNamara, Baby OK After Three-Car Crash In Fairfield
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Fairfield On Wednesday
- 3 Fairfield Police Chief MacNamara Injured After Squad Car Is Rear-Ended
- 4 Hwang, Fawcett Clash On Same-Sex Marriage At Fairfield Debate
- 5 Power Outages Restored In Fairfield After Storm