FAIRFIELD, Conn. – Here are a few highlights of things to do in and around Fairfield this week, including a charity concert and a night of crime stories. See our Events calendar for more items.
Monday, Feb. 4
Winter Seed Sale: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. The Connecticut Audubon Society’s Center at Fairfield continues its annual winter bird seed sale. Discounts are available during normal store hours Monday through Thursday. 2325 Burr St.
Tuesday, Feb. 5
“Gray Matter Matters:” 7:30 p.m. Local bands perform at the Fairfield Theatre Company’s StageOne to raise money and awareness for the American Brain Tumor Association. 70 Sanford St.
Wednesday, Feb. 6
Sinus First Aid: 10 a.m. and 7 p.m. The Fairfield Public Library hosts two sessions of a seminar on dealing with sinusitis, colds and allergies. The morning session is in the Rotary Room of the Main Library, 1080 Old Post Road, and the evening session is in the Fairfield Woods Branch Library, 1147 Fairfield Woods Road.
Thursday, Feb. 7
Storytelling on the Green: 7 p.m. Performers from local theater troupe MouseMuse tell a series of 10-minute short stories with the theme “Crime and Punishment” at the Fairfield Museum and History Center. 370 Beach Road.
Have an event you want everyone to know about? Add your event to our calendar.
- 1 Two Students From Fairfield Warde Seriously Injured In Midday Car Crash
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 4 Big Crowds Turn Out For Fairfield's Memorial Day Parade
- 5 Updated Memorial Day Forecast Brings Good News For Fairfield