GREENWICH, Conn. -- CTbites.com recently got a sneak preview of Rouge, a new Oyster Bar and Brasserie in the Byram section of Greenwich.
CTbites praised the new venue in nearly every aspect, calling the environment "playful but elegant and the perfect spot for a first date."
Reviewer Jessica Ryan liked more than just the scenery. She also praised Rogue for its creative drink menu and for its cuisine, saying the escargots was "slow cooked to perfection."
Rouge Brasserie & Oyster Bar is located 230 Mill St.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Fairfield
- 3 Keep An Eye On Your Purse; Fairfield Police Show How Easy It Is To Steal
- 4 3 Men Plead Guilty To Kidnapping, Jewelry Store Robbery In Fairfield
- 5 Rollover Accident Cleared From Merritt Parkway Near Fairfield