GREENWICH, Conn. -- CTbites.com recently got a sneak preview of Rouge, a new Oyster Bar and Brasserie in the Byram section of Greenwich.
CTbites praised the new venue in nearly every aspect, calling the environment "playful but elegant and the perfect spot for a first date."
Reviewer Jessica Ryan liked more than just the scenery. She also praised Rogue for its creative drink menu and for its cuisine, saying the escargots was "slow cooked to perfection."
Rouge Brasserie & Oyster Bar is located 230 Mill St.
- 1 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 2 Man Found Dead In Car In Grocery Store Parking Lot In Fairfield
- 3 Fairfield Gas Station Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Help ID'ing Suspect
- 4 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Fairfield
- 5 United Illuminating Repairs Power Outages In Fairfield After Storm