GREENWICH, Conn. -- CTbites.com recently got a sneak preview of Rouge, a new Oyster Bar and Brasserie in the Byram section of Greenwich.
CTbites praised the new venue in nearly every aspect, calling the environment "playful but elegant and the perfect spot for a first date."
Reviewer Jessica Ryan liked more than just the scenery. She also praised Rogue for its creative drink menu and for its cuisine, saying the escargots was "slow cooked to perfection."
Rouge Brasserie & Oyster Bar is located 230 Mill St.
- 1 Police: Husband Beat Up 21-Year-Old Fairfield Man Hitting On His Wife
- 2 Boy Reports Suspicious Incident With Car In Fairfield Parking Lot
- 3 Woman Killed By Amtrak Train In Milford
- 4 Police: No Suspects In Bomb Threat Made At Seagrape, Inn At Fairfield Beach
- 5 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire