GREENWICH, Conn. -- CTbites.com recently got a sneak preview of Rouge, a new Oyster Bar and Brasserie in the Byram section of Greenwich.
CTbites praised the new venue in nearly every aspect, calling the environment "playful but elegant and the perfect spot for a first date."
Reviewer Jessica Ryan liked more than just the scenery. She also praised Rogue for its creative drink menu and for its cuisine, saying the escargots was "slow cooked to perfection."
Rouge Brasserie & Oyster Bar is located 230 Mill St.
- 1 Police: Chief MacNamara, Baby OK After Three-Car Crash In Fairfield
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Fairfield On Wednesday
- 3 Fairfield Police Chief MacNamara Injured After Squad Car Is Rear-Ended
- 4 Hwang, Fawcett Clash On Same-Sex Marriage At Fairfield Debate
- 5 Power Outages Restored In Fairfield After Storm