GREENWICH, Conn. -- CTbites.com recently got a sneak preview of Rouge, a new Oyster Bar and Brasserie in the Byram section of Greenwich.
CTbites praised the new venue in nearly every aspect, calling the environment "playful but elegant and the perfect spot for a first date."
Reviewer Jessica Ryan liked more than just the scenery. She also praised Rogue for its creative drink menu and for its cuisine, saying the escargots was "slow cooked to perfection."
Rouge Brasserie & Oyster Bar is located 230 Mill St.
- 1 Two Students From Fairfield Warde Seriously Injured In Midday Car Crash
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 4 Big Crowds Turn Out For Fairfield's Memorial Day Parade
- 5 Updated Memorial Day Forecast Brings Good News For Fairfield