FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- A New York modeling company is looking for models from Fairfield County.
New York Models and H&M Model Search are hosting an open call for men and women at 2 p.m. Sunday, March 23, at the H&M Store in the Trumbull Mall in Trumbull. The open call is seeking women and men ages 13 to 28.
Women should be between the height of 5 feet, 7 inches to 5 feet, 11 inches and men 5 feet, 11 inches to 6 feet, 2 inches. No experience is necessary and participants are asked to bring two nonprofessional snapshots to leave with the scouts.
"New York Model Paige Reifler will be on site to sign autographs and dishing style advise on the latest spring trends," representatives said.
“We actually prefer that you have no prior modeling experience,” said Director of Scouting Erin Lundgren-Scimeca. "We’ll train you from the ground up with lots of hands-on attention. Don’t miss this great opportunity. If you or a friend has any interest in modeling, I’d love to meet you."
- 1 Fairfield Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 2 Fairfield Dodges Worst Of Nor'easter
- 3 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Fairfield; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 4 Police: Fairfield Dad Drove Drunk After Taking His Kids Sledding
- 5 7 Fairfield Elementary Schools Listed Among Top 100 In State