FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- A New York modeling company is looking for models from Fairfield County.
New York Models and H&M Model Search are hosting an open call for men and women at 2 p.m. Sunday, March 23, at the H&M Store in the Trumbull Mall in Trumbull. The open call is seeking women and men ages 13 to 28.
Women should be between the height of 5 feet, 7 inches to 5 feet, 11 inches and men 5 feet, 11 inches to 6 feet, 2 inches. No experience is necessary and participants are asked to bring two nonprofessional snapshots to leave with the scouts.
"New York Model Paige Reifler will be on site to sign autographs and dishing style advise on the latest spring trends," representatives said.
“We actually prefer that you have no prior modeling experience,” said Director of Scouting Erin Lundgren-Scimeca. "We’ll train you from the ground up with lots of hands-on attention. Don’t miss this great opportunity. If you or a friend has any interest in modeling, I’d love to meet you."
- 1 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'
- 2 Fairfield Woman Charged With Stealing Nearly $60 Worth Of Vanilla Extract
- 3 Fairfield's Citrone Makes List Of Forbes Billionaires
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Fairfield
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow In Fairfield