FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- A New York modeling company is looking for models from Fairfield County.
New York Models and H&M Model Search are hosting an open call for men and women at 2 p.m. Sunday, March 23, at the H&M Store in the Trumbull Mall in Trumbull. The open call is seeking women and men ages 13 to 28.
Women should be between the height of 5 feet, 7 inches to 5 feet, 11 inches and men 5 feet, 11 inches to 6 feet, 2 inches. No experience is necessary and participants are asked to bring two nonprofessional snapshots to leave with the scouts.
"New York Model Paige Reifler will be on site to sign autographs and dishing style advise on the latest spring trends," representatives said.
“We actually prefer that you have no prior modeling experience,” said Director of Scouting Erin Lundgren-Scimeca. "We’ll train you from the ground up with lots of hands-on attention. Don’t miss this great opportunity. If you or a friend has any interest in modeling, I’d love to meet you."
- 1 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 2 Man Found Dead In Car In Grocery Store Parking Lot In Fairfield
- 3 Fairfield Gas Station Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Help ID'ing Suspect
- 4 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Fairfield
- 5 United Illuminating Repairs Power Outages In Fairfield After Storm