WESTPORT, Conn. -- The New York Times is spotlighting the Westport Historical Society's tribute to the New Yorker.
“Cover Story: The New Yorker in Westport” is on exhibit through July 5 at the Westport Historical Society at 25 Avery Place in Westport. The New York Times story focuses on the exhibit and interview with the Westport Historical Society's Eve Potts.
The exhibit at the Historical Society focuses on New Yorker artists from Westport and includes several pieces of Westport places.
The Westport Historical Society is located at 25 Avery Place. It is open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. weekdays and noon to 4 p.m. Saturdays. The exhibit will also be open noon to 4 p.m. Sundays in April.
For more information on the exhibit, call 203-222-1424 or visit the Westport Historical Society website.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Former Fairfield University Basketball Player ID'd In Fatal Shooting
- 3 Fairfield Bear Cub Is Adjusting To New Home In The Wild
- 4 Fairfield Police Assist In Tracking Down Shoplifting Suspects In Westport
- 5 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run