WESTPORT, Conn. -- The New York Times is spotlighting the Westport Historical Society's tribute to the New Yorker.
“Cover Story: The New Yorker in Westport” is on exhibit through July 5 at the Westport Historical Society at 25 Avery Place in Westport. The New York Times story focuses on the exhibit and interview with the Westport Historical Society's Eve Potts.
The exhibit at the Historical Society focuses on New Yorker artists from Westport and includes several pieces of Westport places.
The Westport Historical Society is located at 25 Avery Place. It is open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. weekdays and noon to 4 p.m. Saturdays. The exhibit will also be open noon to 4 p.m. Sundays in April.
For more information on the exhibit, call 203-222-1424 or visit the Westport Historical Society website.
- 1 Fairfield Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Fairfield, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Fairfield Mother Jailed In Case Of Missing 14-Year-Old Son From Norwalk
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow