GREENWICH, Conn. -- The New York Times recently visited Greenwich's Primary Food & Drink and gave it a "good" rating.
The restaurant, which is headed by Graham Elliot from "Master Chef" and Merlin Verrier, received rave reviews from The Times for dishes such as the toasted gnocchi, the kale salad and the Berkshire pork chop.
Primary Food and Drink, located at 409 Greenwich Ave., is open from 5 to 10 p.m. Mondays through Thursdays and from 5 to 11 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays. Lunch hours are from 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. with brunch on Saturday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- 1 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 2 Police: Fairfield Woman Who Crashed Car Into Garage Was Drunk
- 3 Police Search Icy Lake Ontario For Missing Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 4 Report Says 10 Arrests Were Made At Fairfield Schools In 2013
- 5 United Illuminating, Fairfield's Power Supplier, Sold To Spanish Firm