GREENWICH, Conn. -- The New York Times recently visited Greenwich's Primary Food & Drink and gave it a "good" rating.
The restaurant, which is headed by Graham Elliot from "Master Chef" and Merlin Verrier, received rave reviews from The Times for dishes such as the toasted gnocchi, the kale salad and the Berkshire pork chop.
Primary Food and Drink, located at 409 Greenwich Ave., is open from 5 to 10 p.m. Mondays through Thursdays and from 5 to 11 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays. Lunch hours are from 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. with brunch on Saturday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Fairfield
- 3 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 4 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 5 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7