GREENWICH, Conn. -- The New York Times recently visited Greenwich's Primary Food & Drink and gave it a "good" rating.
The restaurant, which is headed by Graham Elliot from "Master Chef" and Merlin Verrier, received rave reviews from The Times for dishes such as the toasted gnocchi, the kale salad and the Berkshire pork chop.
Primary Food and Drink, located at 409 Greenwich Ave., is open from 5 to 10 p.m. Mondays through Thursdays and from 5 to 11 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays. Lunch hours are from 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. with brunch on Saturday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 3 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 4 Snow Flurries, Hail Fall In Fairfield; Patchy Frost Likely Overnight
- 5 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report