GREENWICH, Conn. -- The New York Times recently visited Greenwich's Primary Food & Drink and gave it a "good" rating.
The restaurant, which is headed by Graham Elliot from "Master Chef" and Merlin Verrier, received rave reviews from The Times for dishes such as the toasted gnocchi, the kale salad and the Berkshire pork chop.
Primary Food and Drink, located at 409 Greenwich Ave., is open from 5 to 10 p.m. Mondays through Thursdays and from 5 to 11 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays. Lunch hours are from 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. with brunch on Saturday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- 1 Easton Couple Charged With Running Prescription Drug Ring In Fairfield
- 2 Jill Garber (Bonauito), 34, Of Fairfield
- 3 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Report Says
- 4 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 5 Surge Of Warm Weather Heads For Fairfield