GREENWICH, Conn. -- The New York Times recently visited Greenwich's Primary Food & Drink and gave it a "good" rating.
The restaurant, which is headed by Graham Elliot from "Master Chef" and Merlin Verrier, received rave reviews from The Times for dishes such as the toasted gnocchi, the kale salad and the Berkshire pork chop.
Primary Food and Drink, located at 409 Greenwich Ave., is open from 5 to 10 p.m. Mondays through Thursdays and from 5 to 11 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays. Lunch hours are from 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. with brunch on Saturday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- 1 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Fairfield
- 2 Bridgeport Man Charged In Weston Home Invasion, Assault Of Woman
- 3 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 4 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 5 Supporters Gather Across Fairfield County To Hear From Bernie Sanders