FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- The New York Times recently visited the Wafu Asian Bistro in Southport and gave the sushi bar a rating of "very good."
Reviewer Patricia Brooks praised the establishment's decor, hibachi entries and, of course, the sushi.
Brooks was critical of Wafu's specialty sushi rolls, though not due to bad taste. Rather, she was concerned that too many ingredients made it impossible to savor all of the flavors.
Wafu is located at 3671 Post Road in Southport. It is open Mondays through Thursdays from 11:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.; Fridays and Saturdays from 11:30 a.m. to 11 p.m. and Sundays from noon to 10 p.m.
Reservations are advised for weekend dining. Call 203-254-2288 to reserve a table.
- 1 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 2 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 3 Fairfield Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 5 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy