FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- The New York Times recently visited the Wafu Asian Bistro in Southport and gave the sushi bar a rating of "very good."
Reviewer Patricia Brooks praised the establishment's decor, hibachi entries and, of course, the sushi.
Brooks was critical of Wafu's specialty sushi rolls, though not due to bad taste. Rather, she was concerned that too many ingredients made it impossible to savor all of the flavors.
Wafu is located at 3671 Post Road in Southport. It is open Mondays through Thursdays from 11:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.; Fridays and Saturdays from 11:30 a.m. to 11 p.m. and Sundays from noon to 10 p.m.
Reservations are advised for weekend dining. Call 203-254-2288 to reserve a table.
- 1 9 Fairfield Middle Schoolers Treated For Minor Injuries After Bus Accident
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Fairfield Skies On Sunday
- 3 Yale-New Haven Hospital Admits Patient With Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 4 Connecticut Prepares After Yale Student Shows Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 5 Bridgeport House Painter Charged In Burglary Of Fairfield Home