FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- Chip's Family Restaurant in Fairfield is set to host a pancake supper Monday, Jan. 27, to raise money for the Greenfield Hill Congregational Church's 2014 Appalachia Trip.
The restaurant at 525 Tunxis Hill Cut Off in Fairfield will host seatings for the $12 per person dinner at 5, 6 and 7 p.m. All proceeds benefit the mission trip, which will take place this summer.
"Since 1978, Greenfield Hill Congregational Church has sent teens and adults each summer to participate in this home repair mission to the people of Rural Appalachia, making homes warmer, safer, and drier," a press release said. "Participants spend time interacting with the family they’ve been assigned to service and forge friendships and learn life lessons that will enrich their faith and build character for the rest of their lives."
Tickets can be purchased online from Greenfield Hill Congregational Church website.
- 1 Death Of Fairfield Man Found On Island Off Westport Ruled Suicide
- 2 Search Of Long Island Sound Begins For Missing Boater From Fairfield
- 3 Missing Fairfield Boater Found Dead On Westport Island
- 4 Police: Ring's End Employee From Fairfield Charged $4,000 To Company Card
- 5 Norwalk Man Pleads Guilty To Vehicular Homicide In I-95 Crash