FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- Enjoy a piece of cake and celebrate the town as local bakers design cakes that they feel best describes the 375th anniversary celebration of Fairfield in a bake-off that will be held on Thursday, Feb. 6, from 6 to 9 p.m. at Mercedes-Benz of Fairfield.
The Fairfield Chamber serves as the host for a night filled with wine, food, music and raffles.
Attendees will vote on their favorite cake. The winner will bake the commemorative cake for the 375th anniversary gala on Nov. 15.
Tickets are $60 per person and can be purchased at the Fairfield Chamber website or by calling 203-255-1011.
Mercedes-Bens of Fairfield is located at 165 Commerce Drive.
- 1 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 2 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Fairfield
- 3 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 4 Bridgeport Man Charged In Weston Home Invasion, Assault Of Woman
- 5 Supporters Gather Across Fairfield County To Hear From Bernie Sanders