FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- Tom DeLaurentis, a Fairfield resident and owner of Daybreak Doughnuts in Bridgeport, was honored at the state Capitol recently for his role in saving a 2-year-old boy and a dog from a house fire in Bridgeport in December, according to the Stamford Advocate.
DeLaurentis and other volunteers rushed into a home near his business on Dec. 12 when they heard cries for help, the Advocate said.
- 1 9 Fairfield Middle Schoolers Treated For Minor Injuries After Bus Accident
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Fairfield Skies On Sunday
- 3 Yale-New Haven Hospital Admits Patient With Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 4 Connecticut Prepares After Yale Student Shows Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 5 Bridgeport House Painter Charged In Burglary Of Fairfield Home