FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- Tom DeLaurentis, a Fairfield resident and owner of Daybreak Doughnuts in Bridgeport, was honored at the state Capitol recently for his role in saving a 2-year-old boy and a dog from a house fire in Bridgeport in December, according to the Stamford Advocate.
DeLaurentis and other volunteers rushed into a home near his business on Dec. 12 when they heard cries for help, the Advocate said.
- 1 Police: Husband Beat Up 21-Year-Old Fairfield Man Hitting On His Wife
- 2 Boy Reports Suspicious Incident With Car In Fairfield Parking Lot
- 3 Woman Killed By Amtrak Train In Milford
- 4 Police: No Suspects In Bomb Threat Made At Seagrape, Inn At Fairfield Beach
- 5 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire