FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- Tom DeLaurentis, a Fairfield resident and owner of Daybreak Doughnuts in Bridgeport, was honored at the state Capitol recently for his role in saving a 2-year-old boy and a dog from a house fire in Bridgeport in December, according to the Stamford Advocate.
DeLaurentis and other volunteers rushed into a home near his business on Dec. 12 when they heard cries for help, the Advocate said.
- 1 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'
- 2 Fairfield Woman Charged With Stealing Nearly $60 Worth Of Vanilla Extract
- 3 Fairfield's Citrone Makes List Of Forbes Billionaires
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Fairfield
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow In Fairfield