FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- Fairfield's Rocco & Associates Wealth Management firm is partnering with the CT Food Bank.
The two groups are set to work toward raising awareness and funds with an office and warehouse location in Fairfield.
The CT Food Bank serves more than 300,000 hungry men, women, and children throughout the state with 33 percent coming from Fairfield County.
It also provides food to more than 650 soup kitchens, pantries, and shelters in Connecticut with more than 150 in Fairfield County - from Bridgeport to Danbury to Greenwich.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Former Fairfield University Basketball Player ID'd In Fatal Shooting
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Fairfield Could See New Round Of Thunderstorms