FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- Fairfield's Rocco & Associates Wealth Management firm is partnering with the CT Food Bank.
The two groups are set to work toward raising awareness and funds with an office and warehouse location in Fairfield.
The CT Food Bank serves more than 300,000 hungry men, women, and children throughout the state with 33 percent coming from Fairfield County.
It also provides food to more than 650 soup kitchens, pantries, and shelters in Connecticut with more than 150 in Fairfield County - from Bridgeport to Danbury to Greenwich.
- 1 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Dies Of Injuries
- 2 Mill Plain Road Railroad Overpass In Fairfield Closed, Hit By Truck
- 3 Fairfield Man Committed After Dousing Himself, Home In Gasoline
- 4 Ranking Of Fairfield Warde High Among Best Schools Tops Week’s News
- 5 Foundation Changes Name, Redesigns Logo To Focus On Fairfield County