FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- Fairfield's Rocco & Associates Wealth Management firm is partnering with the CT Food Bank.
The two groups are set to work toward raising awareness and funds with an office and warehouse location in Fairfield.
The CT Food Bank serves more than 300,000 hungry men, women, and children throughout the state with 33 percent coming from Fairfield County.
It also provides food to more than 650 soup kitchens, pantries, and shelters in Connecticut with more than 150 in Fairfield County - from Bridgeport to Danbury to Greenwich.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Fairfield Skies On Sunday
- 2 Bridgeport House Painter Charged In Burglary Of Fairfield Home
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact Fairfield On Wednesday
- 4 Fairfield Police Chief MacNamara Injured After Squad Car Is Rear-Ended
- 5 Police: Chief MacNamara, Baby OK After Three-Car Crash In Fairfield