FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- Fairfield's Rocco & Associates Wealth Management firm is partnering with the CT Food Bank.
The two groups are set to work toward raising awareness and funds with an office and warehouse location in Fairfield.
The CT Food Bank serves more than 300,000 hungry men, women, and children throughout the state with 33 percent coming from Fairfield County.
It also provides food to more than 650 soup kitchens, pantries, and shelters in Connecticut with more than 150 in Fairfield County - from Bridgeport to Danbury to Greenwich.
- 1 Boy Reports Suspicious Incident With Car In Fairfield Parking Lot
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Fairfield's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Fairfield Man Arrested After Strangling Girlfriend While She Was Driving
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Fairfield Must Prepare