FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- Fairfield's Rocco & Associates Wealth Management firm is partnering with the CT Food Bank.
The two groups are set to work toward raising awareness and funds with an office and warehouse location in Fairfield.
The CT Food Bank serves more than 300,000 hungry men, women, and children throughout the state with 33 percent coming from Fairfield County.
It also provides food to more than 650 soup kitchens, pantries, and shelters in Connecticut with more than 150 in Fairfield County - from Bridgeport to Danbury to Greenwich.
- 1 Christmas Eve Storm May Impact Travel In Fairfield
- 2 Rollover Accident Cleared From Merritt Parkway Near Fairfield
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Fairfield Man Arrested On DUI, Narcotics Charges After Running Red Light
- 5 Two Bridgeport Men Plead Guilty To Robbery Spree In Fairfield