FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- The Fairfield Museum is hosting an opening reception for its new exhibit called "Fairfield's Rockin' Top Ten," celebrating 10 area musicians who have helped create the region’s musical legacy.
The evening features a panel discussion with Chris Frantz and Tina Weymouth, co-founders of the Talking Heads, as well as Latin Pop icon Jose Feliciano. These artists live and work in the Fairfield area.
Attendees will hear their stories of recording, touring and playing live to thousands of fans worldwide.
It all takes place on Thursday, Jan. 16, from 6 to 8 p.m. The exhibition will be on view through April 28.
Tickets are $10 and can be purchased by calling 203-259-1598. Space is limited.
The museum is located at 370 Beach Road in Fairfield. It is open Tuesdays to Fridays from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Saturdays from noon to 4 p.m.
- 1 Fairfield Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Fairfield, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 5 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Fairfield; Blizzard Warning Issued