FAIRFIELD, Conn. – Say hello to Midnight, a cat that’s about 3 years old. Midnight is the latest edition of Wednesday’s Pet, and just one of the many pets awaiting adoption at the Fairfield Animal Shelter.
Midnight was found with a purple collar by Fairfield Animal Control in a malnourished state, but she has since been nursed back to health. “She’s very gentle,” said Former Selectman Sherri Steeneck.
Steeneck started Wednesday’s Pet last year to draw attention to the many dogs and cats waiting for adoption at the Fairfield Animal Shelter. Every animal featured as Wednesday’s Pet has been adopted, but there still are many waiting for homes.
If you’re interested in taking Midnight home, you can visit her at the Fairfield Animal Shelter, 211 One Rod Highway, or call 203-254-4857. Pets who are already spayed or neutered cost just $5 to adopt. Those who are not yet fixed cost $50 but come with a voucher for the procedure.
- 1 Man Found Dead In Car At Fairfield Elks Club
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Fairfield
- 4 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 5 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place