FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- A storm Wednesday may have dumped nearly 6 inches of snow on Fairfield, but it didn't stop residents from getting out and enjoying the outdoors.
Daily Voice reader Stephen Geraghty from Fairfield headed out into the woods to photograph these stark scenes from nature after the storm. The heavy wet snow paints the landscape into a black-and-white winter wonderland.
The weather is now mostly sunny for Thursday and Friday, with high temperatures in the 20s.
Black ice could return overnight into Friday and into Saturday as temperatures plunge again in the single digits.
There is a small chance of snow returning again on Saturday and Sunday.
- 1 Police: Chief MacNamara, Baby OK After Three-Car Crash In Fairfield
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Fairfield On Wednesday
- 3 Fairfield Police Chief MacNamara Injured After Squad Car Is Rear-Ended
- 4 Hwang, Fawcett Clash On Same-Sex Marriage At Fairfield Debate
- 5 Power Outages Restored In Fairfield After Storm