RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- A 15-year-old girl died Friday night after she was struck by a car while walking along a dark road in Ridgefield with a group teenagers, the NewsTimes.com reported.
The girl was hit on Ridgebury Road about 9:30 p.m. and died later at Danbury Hospital, police told the NewsTimes.com.
Police did not release the name of the driver or of the victim, who was described as a Ridgefield High School student, the NewsTimes said..
The NewsTimes said the teens were leaving a gathering at a home at 570 Ridgebury Road when she was hit.
Read the full story here at the NewsTImes.com.
- 1 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 2 Man Found Dead In Car In Grocery Store Parking Lot In Fairfield
- 3 Fairfield Gas Station Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Help ID'ing Suspect
- 4 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Fairfield
- 5 United Illuminating Repairs Power Outages In Fairfield After Storm