FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- An accident on the northbound side of I-95 slowed traffic nearly to a stop at exit 19 in Fairfield on Wednesday.
The accident occurred around 11 a.m. and closed the exit ramp at exit 19.
Crews have cleared the accident and traffic is beginning to move again.
- 1 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 2 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager
- 3 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 4 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 5 Snow Flurries, Hail Fall In Fairfield; Patchy Frost Likely Overnight