FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- An accident on the northbound side of I-95 slowed traffic nearly to a stop at exit 19 in Fairfield on Wednesday.
The accident occurred around 11 a.m. and closed the exit ramp at exit 19.
Crews have cleared the accident and traffic is beginning to move again.
- 1 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'
- 2 Fairfield Woman Charged With Stealing Nearly $60 Worth Of Vanilla Extract
- 3 Fairfield's Citrone Makes List Of Forbes Billionaires
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Fairfield
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow In Fairfield