FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- An accident on the northbound side of I-95 slowed traffic nearly to a stop at exit 19 in Fairfield on Wednesday.
The accident occurred around 11 a.m. and closed the exit ramp at exit 19.
Crews have cleared the accident and traffic is beginning to move again.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Fairfield Skies On Sunday
- 2 Bridgeport House Painter Charged In Burglary Of Fairfield Home
- 3 Renovations At Fairfield Ludlowe Will Cost More Than Expected
- 4 Fairfield Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 5 Fairfield Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend