FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- An accident on the northbound side of I-95 slowed traffic nearly to a stop at exit 19 in Fairfield on Wednesday.
The accident occurred around 11 a.m. and closed the exit ramp at exit 19.
Crews have cleared the accident and traffic is beginning to move again.
- 1 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 2 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 3 Girls Hurt In Fairfield Tubing Accident Moved To Yale-New Haven Hospital
- 4 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 5 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods