FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- An accident on the northbound side of I-95 slowed traffic nearly to a stop at exit 19 in Fairfield on Wednesday.
The accident occurred around 11 a.m. and closed the exit ramp at exit 19.
Crews have cleared the accident and traffic is beginning to move again.
- 1 Hwang, Fawcett Clash On Same-Sex Marriage At Fairfield Debate
- 2 Power Outages Restored In Fairfield After Storm
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Fairfield Police Charge Norwalk Man With Trashing His Kids' Home
- 5 Fairfield Urges Residents To Be Prepared, Sign Up With CodeRED