FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Here's a look at the top stories around Fairfield County last week.
- Several business giants from Fairfield County communities, including Greenwich, Danbury, Fairfield Bridgeport and Darien were named to the Forbes' list of wealthiest people in the world .
- A tractor-trailer slammed into a Danbury home in the wintry weather on Thursday morning.
- A car crashed into 109 Cheese & Wine after the driver's foot slipped from the brake to the gas while she was parking Wednesday at the Ridgefield shop.
- There is a lot of buzz surrounding Weston's Red Bee Honey .
- A Stamford sound healer was charged with groping a Wilton woman.
- Two people were hospitalized after jumping from the second story of a burning Bridgeport building .
- Fairfield First Selectman Michael Tetreau voiced concerns over still-expanding construction costs in the budget for expansion and repairs at Fairfield Ludlowe High School.
- Snow caused the collapse of a deck onto a propane tank at a home in Westport.
- One person was stabbed and three teens were arrested after a fight in Norwalk .
- A suspect stole cash from a Noroton Heights train station concession stand and fled by hopping on a train.
- The U.S. Postal Service has narrowed the potential sites for New Canaan's new Post Office down to two.
- A 62-year-old man was charged with assault in a road rage incident in Stamford.
- Roman Catholics in the Diocese of Bridgeport mourned the death Cardinal Edward Egan .
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.