FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – It will warm up as the day goes on Friday in Fairfield County, with a high of around 44 under mostly sunny skies.
There is a chance or rain and snow after 3 a.m. with a low temperature overnight between 32 and 34 degrees.
That chance of rain and snow continues through the middle of the afternoon Saturday. The high temperature is expected to be between 40 and 42 degrees.
Sunday should be mostly cloudy with a high between 36 and 38 and a chance of morning snow showers.
The outlook for Monday is partly sunny with a high between 38 and 40 degrees.
- 1 Police Track Down Suspect After Southport Residents Interrupt Home Burglary
- 2 Snow Threatens Fairfield County On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm
- 4 Fairfield Could See 4 To 8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Fairfield