FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – A Dense Fog Advisory is in effect for Fairfield County and the entire tristate area until 9 a.m. on Wednesday, according to the National Weather Service.
Reduced visibility will create hazardous travel conditions. Drivers are urged to use their low beam headlights, drive slowly and leave plenty of distance between cars.
After the morning fog lifts, the rest of the day Wednesday should be mostly sunny with a high between 48 and 50 degrees.
- 1 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 2 Fairfield Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 3 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 4 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy
- 5 Ranking Of Fairfield Warde High Among Best Schools Tops Week’s News