FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Fairfield last week:
- Fairfield officers charged a teenage couple Mark Dubrosky and Kirstin Canner with disorderly conduct after receiving a complaint that they were fighting in a car on Sunny Ridge Avenue.
- A Detroit man, Michael Logan, 55, spent the weekend in the custody of Fairfield police after he was charged with illegally going house-to-house and selling cleaning products.
- Two boats were destroyed by a fire at the South Benson Marina complex. No injuries were reported.
- Teenage girls Shyana Perez, 13, and Kelly Olivia reported missing in separate incidents were found safe.
- Jewish Senior Services has begun construction of a new campus on Park Avenue, which will pave the way for the first household-model nursing home in Connecticut.
Officers were called to the Horseshoe Cafe after the manager and patrons stopped Roderick Hannon, 43, of Bridgeport from leaving the bar after they said he took the purse of another patron.
- 1 Police: Fairfield Woman Who Crashed Car Into Garage Was Drunk
- 2 Police Search Icy Lake Ontario For Missing Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 3 Fairfield Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 4 United Illuminating, Fairfield's Power Supplier, Sold To Spanish Firm
- 5 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks