FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Fairfield this week:
- A Bridgeport man was arrested on drunken driving charges after a Fairfield resident reported that a car was in a snowbank on Grasmere Avenue.
- Forbes Magazine has rated Southern Connecticut as the nation's second most overpriced area to live in.
- Four Greenwich residents are among the 500 richest people in the world, according to a newly released list from Forbes.
- After receiving an anonymous tip, Fairfield officers arrested a Bridgeport man on charges of selling marijuana in town.
- A local man John Bambus, 37, was charged with assault and threatening after he was in a physical fight with a female family member.
- Students from Warde High School and Ludlowe High School in Fairfield were honored with acceptance into the 2014 Connecticut Music Educators Association All-State Music Festival.
A 51-year-old Fairfield man pleaded guilty to tax evasion over a 16-year period.
- 1 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'
- 2 Fairfield Woman Charged With Stealing Nearly $60 Worth Of Vanilla Extract
- 3 Fairfield Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 4 Fairfield's Citrone Makes List Of Forbes Billionaires
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Fairfield