FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Fairfield this week:
- A Bridgeport man was arrested on drunken driving charges after a Fairfield resident reported that a car was in a snowbank on Grasmere Avenue.
- Forbes Magazine has rated Southern Connecticut as the nation's second most overpriced area to live in.
- Four Greenwich residents are among the 500 richest people in the world, according to a newly released list from Forbes.
- After receiving an anonymous tip, Fairfield officers arrested a Bridgeport man on charges of selling marijuana in town.
- A local man John Bambus, 37, was charged with assault and threatening after he was in a physical fight with a female family member.
- Students from Warde High School and Ludlowe High School in Fairfield were honored with acceptance into the 2014 Connecticut Music Educators Association All-State Music Festival.
A 51-year-old Fairfield man pleaded guilty to tax evasion over a 16-year period.
- 1 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 2 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 3 Bridgeport Man Charged In Weston Home Invasion, Assault Of Woman
- 4 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 5 Supporters Gather Across Fairfield County To Hear From Bernie Sanders