FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Fairfield this week:
- After a long investigation, two Bridgeport men were arrested on charges of selling drugs in Fairfield.
- A 58-year-old Fairfield driver who hit a package store was arrested down the road on multiple charges.
- A father and son were each charged with disorderly conduct at their home on Massachusetts Avenue in Fairfield after a verbal argument turned physical.
- Police officers were called to a home on Lalley Boulevard in Fairfield after a man reportedly pulled a chunk of hair from a family member's head after a verbal argument turned physical.
- Police are investigating the theft of catalytic converters from two Jeeps in the parking lot of Fairfield Ludlowe High School.
- The relatives of physician Joseph J. Stavola and attorney Jeanne C. Serocke-Stavola, who were killed while driving on the Merritt Parkway in 2007, are suing the state of Connecticut over the deaths.
- Fairfield firefighters helped a family after lightning struck a home on Surrey Lane during a storm.
A 16-year-old Fairfield boy was arrested after he punched and scratched his father and brother several times and smashed a car window with a rock.
- 1 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'
- 2 Fairfield Woman Charged With Stealing Nearly $60 Worth Of Vanilla Extract
- 3 Fairfield's Citrone Makes List Of Forbes Billionaires
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Fairfield
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow In Fairfield