FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Fairfield this week:
- After a long investigation, two Bridgeport men were arrested on charges of selling drugs in Fairfield.
- A 58-year-old Fairfield driver who hit a package store was arrested down the road on multiple charges.
- A father and son were each charged with disorderly conduct at their home on Massachusetts Avenue in Fairfield after a verbal argument turned physical.
- Police officers were called to a home on Lalley Boulevard in Fairfield after a man reportedly pulled a chunk of hair from a family member's head after a verbal argument turned physical.
- Police are investigating the theft of catalytic converters from two Jeeps in the parking lot of Fairfield Ludlowe High School.
- The relatives of physician Joseph J. Stavola and attorney Jeanne C. Serocke-Stavola, who were killed while driving on the Merritt Parkway in 2007, are suing the state of Connecticut over the deaths.
- Fairfield firefighters helped a family after lightning struck a home on Surrey Lane during a storm.
A 16-year-old Fairfield boy was arrested after he punched and scratched his father and brother several times and smashed a car window with a rock.
- 1 Hwang, Fawcett Clash On Same-Sex Marriage At Fairfield Debate
- 2 Power Outages Restored In Fairfield After Storm
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Fairfield Police Charge Norwalk Man With Trashing His Kids' Home
- 5 Fairfield Urges Residents To Be Prepared, Sign Up With CodeRED