FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- The Fairfield Conservation Commission has approved a proposal for a new 33-unit apartment complex in the Kings Highway area, according to Patch.com.
The proposal, which needs approval from the town's Planning and Zoning Commission, calls for the demolition of the residential structures on the site, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Police: Husband Beat Up 21-Year-Old Fairfield Man Hitting On His Wife
- 2 Boy Reports Suspicious Incident With Car In Fairfield Parking Lot
- 3 Woman Killed By Amtrak Train In Milford
- 4 Police: No Suspects In Bomb Threat Made At Seagrape, Inn At Fairfield Beach
- 5 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire