FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- The Fairfield Conservation Commission has approved a proposal for a new 33-unit apartment complex in the Kings Highway area, according to Patch.com.
The proposal, which needs approval from the town's Planning and Zoning Commission, calls for the demolition of the residential structures on the site, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Fairfield Business Falls Victim To UI Scam; Police Expecting Similar Crimes
- 2 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Fairfield
- 4 Keep An Eye On Your Purse; Fairfield Police Show How Easy It Is To Steal
- 5 3 Men Plead Guilty To Kidnapping, Jewelry Store Robbery In Fairfield