FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- The Fairfield Conservation Commission has approved a proposal for a new 33-unit apartment complex in the Kings Highway area, according to Patch.com.
The proposal, which needs approval from the town's Planning and Zoning Commission, calls for the demolition of the residential structures on the site, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 2 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 3 Fairfield's Maisel Family Holds Memorial Service For Missing Son, Max
- 4 Snow Could Return To Fairfield For Monday Morning Commute
- 5 Injured Driver Pulled From Early Morning Wreck In Fairfield