FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- The Fairfield Conservation Commission has approved a proposal for a new 33-unit apartment complex in the Kings Highway area, according to Patch.com.
The proposal, which needs approval from the town's Planning and Zoning Commission, calls for the demolition of the residential structures on the site, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Police Track Down Suspect After Southport Residents Interrupt Home Burglary
- 3 Fairfield Appoints Committee To Investigate Election Day Mishaps
- 4 Fairfield Man Sentenced 18 Months In Prison For Tax Evasion
- 5 Happy Birthday To Fairfield’s Tina Weymouth