FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- The Fairfield Conservation Commission has approved a proposal for a new 33-unit apartment complex in the Kings Highway area, according to Patch.com.
The proposal, which needs approval from the town's Planning and Zoning Commission, calls for the demolition of the residential structures on the site, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Gas Line Ruptured, Homes Evacuated On Fairfield Beach Road
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Fairfield Liquor Store Robbed At Gunpoint For Second Time In A Month
- 5 Fairfield Kids Honored For Beach Cleanup In The Community