FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- The Fairfield Housing Authority has said it plans to tear down the Pine Tree Senior Apartment Complex and replace it with a new development, according to the Fairfield Citizen.
The proposal would increase the number of units from 38 to 50 and would also lift the age requirement on living in the complex, the Fairfield Citizen said.
A hearing date for the project has not yet been set, and it would still require approval from the Town Plan and Zoning Commission, the Fairfield Citizen reported.
- 1 Police Track Down Suspect After Southport Residents Interrupt Home Burglary
- 2 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 3 Snow Threatens Fairfield County On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 4 Happy Birthday To Fairfield’s Tina Weymouth
- 5 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm