FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- The Fairfield Housing Authority has said it plans to tear down the Pine Tree Senior Apartment Complex and replace it with a new development, according to the Fairfield Citizen.
The proposal would increase the number of units from 38 to 50 and would also lift the age requirement on living in the complex, the Fairfield Citizen said.
A hearing date for the project has not yet been set, and it would still require approval from the Town Plan and Zoning Commission, the Fairfield Citizen reported.
- 1 Police: Chief MacNamara, Baby OK After Three-Car Crash In Fairfield
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Fairfield On Wednesday
- 3 Fairfield Police Chief MacNamara Injured After Squad Car Is Rear-Ended
- 4 Hwang, Fawcett Clash On Same-Sex Marriage At Fairfield Debate
- 5 Power Outages Restored In Fairfield After Storm