FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- The Fairfield Housing Authority has said it plans to tear down the Pine Tree Senior Apartment Complex and replace it with a new development, according to the Fairfield Citizen.
The proposal would increase the number of units from 38 to 50 and would also lift the age requirement on living in the complex, the Fairfield Citizen said.
A hearing date for the project has not yet been set, and it would still require approval from the Town Plan and Zoning Commission, the Fairfield Citizen reported.
- 1 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 2 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Fairfield
- 3 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 4 Bridgeport Man Charged In Weston Home Invasion, Assault Of Woman
- 5 Supporters Gather Across Fairfield County To Hear From Bernie Sanders