FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- The Fairfield Housing Authority has said it plans to tear down the Pine Tree Senior Apartment Complex and replace it with a new development, according to the Fairfield Citizen.
The proposal would increase the number of units from 38 to 50 and would also lift the age requirement on living in the complex, the Fairfield Citizen said.
A hearing date for the project has not yet been set, and it would still require approval from the Town Plan and Zoning Commission, the Fairfield Citizen reported.
- 1 Christmas Eve Storm May Impact Travel In Fairfield
- 2 Rollover Accident Cleared From Merritt Parkway Near Fairfield
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Fairfield Man Arrested On DUI, Narcotics Charges After Running Red Light
- 5 Two Bridgeport Men Plead Guilty To Robbery Spree In Fairfield