FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- The Fairfield Housing Authority has said it plans to tear down the Pine Tree Senior Apartment Complex and replace it with a new development, according to the Fairfield Citizen.
The proposal would increase the number of units from 38 to 50 and would also lift the age requirement on living in the complex, the Fairfield Citizen said.
A hearing date for the project has not yet been set, and it would still require approval from the Town Plan and Zoning Commission, the Fairfield Citizen reported.
- 1 Fairfield Police: Burglars Took Jewelry From Round Hill Road Home
- 2 Connecticut Report Finds Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 3 Easton Man Arrested After Crashing Car In Fairfield, Fleeing On Foot
- 4 Police Track Down Suspect After Southport Residents Interrupt Home Burglary
- 5 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say