FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- High temperatures and humidity will bring the threat of thunderstorms to Fairfield County on Tuesday night, according to the National Weather Service.
Skies will remain mostly sunny through the day with a high of about 88 degrees. There is a 30 percent chance of rain and thunderstorms in the evening hours. The rain could be heavy at times.
Skies will clear out by Wednesday morning with a high temperature in the mid-80s.
Thursday and Friday will bring more of the same, with highs in the mid- to high 80s and abundant sunshine.
- 1 Fairfield Student Reported Missing At Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 2 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 3 Police: Fairfield Student Found With 11 Grams Of Psychedelic Mushrooms
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 Police: Fairfield Woman Who Crashed Car Into Garage Was Drunk