FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- High temperatures and humidity will bring the threat of thunderstorms to Fairfield County on Tuesday night, according to the National Weather Service.
Skies will remain mostly sunny through the day with a high of about 88 degrees. There is a 30 percent chance of rain and thunderstorms in the evening hours. The rain could be heavy at times.
Skies will clear out by Wednesday morning with a high temperature in the mid-80s.
Thursday and Friday will bring more of the same, with highs in the mid- to high 80s and abundant sunshine.
- 1 Christmas Eve Storm May Impact Travel In Fairfield
- 2 Rollover Accident Cleared From Merritt Parkway Near Fairfield
- 3 Fairfield Man Arrested On DUI, Narcotics Charges After Running Red Light
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Two Bridgeport Men Plead Guilty To Robbery Spree In Fairfield