FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- High temperatures and humidity will bring the threat of thunderstorms to Fairfield County on Tuesday night, according to the National Weather Service.
Skies will remain mostly sunny through the day with a high of about 88 degrees. There is a 30 percent chance of rain and thunderstorms in the evening hours. The rain could be heavy at times.
Skies will clear out by Wednesday morning with a high temperature in the mid-80s.
Thursday and Friday will bring more of the same, with highs in the mid- to high 80s and abundant sunshine.
- 1 Man Found Dead In Car At Fairfield Elks Club
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Fairfield
- 4 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 5 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters