FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- High temperatures and humidity will bring the threat of thunderstorms to Fairfield County on Tuesday night, according to the National Weather Service.
Skies will remain mostly sunny through the day with a high of about 88 degrees. There is a 30 percent chance of rain and thunderstorms in the evening hours. The rain could be heavy at times.
Skies will clear out by Wednesday morning with a high temperature in the mid-80s.
Thursday and Friday will bring more of the same, with highs in the mid- to high 80s and abundant sunshine.
- 1 Fairfield Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 2 Fairfield Dodges Worst Of Nor'easter
- 3 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Fairfield; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 4 Police: Fairfield Dad Drove Drunk After Taking His Kids Sledding
- 5 7 Fairfield Elementary Schools Listed Among Top 100 In State