FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- High temperatures and humidity will bring the threat of thunderstorms to Fairfield County on Tuesday night, according to the National Weather Service.
Skies will remain mostly sunny through the day with a high of about 88 degrees. There is a 30 percent chance of rain and thunderstorms in the evening hours. The rain could be heavy at times.
Skies will clear out by Wednesday morning with a high temperature in the mid-80s.
Thursday and Friday will bring more of the same, with highs in the mid- to high 80s and abundant sunshine.
- 1 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 2 NY Times Details Watch Obsession Of Fairfield's John Mayer
- 3 Fairfield County Home Renovated By 'Property Brothers' Holds Open House
- 4 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mom's Fatal Collision With Train
- 5 Doctor From Fairfield Pleads Guilty To Narcotics Distribution, Fraud