FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- More thunderstorms could light up the night in Fairfield County after midnight on Friday, May 9, along with a chance for heavy fog Saturday morning, May 10, according to the National Weather Service.
Temperatures will rise sharply Saturday with highs in the mid-70s. Showers are expected, with up to a quarter-inch of rain possible, according to the forecast.
Isolated thunderstorms are possible later Saturday as well and could bring higher amounts of rain, according to the forecast.
The rain will then move out, and Sunday, May 11, is expected feel like summer with mostly sunny skies and temperatures in the high 70s, just in time for Mother's Day, according to the forecast.
- 1 Police Charge Fairfield Man With Interfering With Officer, DUI After Crash
- 2 Fairfield Business Falls Victim To UI Scam; Police Expecting Similar Crimes
- 3 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 4 Fairfield Couple Opens Up New Cheese Shop In Greenwich
- 5 3 Men Plead Guilty To Kidnapping, Jewelry Store Robbery In Fairfield