FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- More thunderstorms could light up the night in Fairfield County after midnight on Friday, May 9, along with a chance for heavy fog Saturday morning, May 10, according to the National Weather Service.
Temperatures will rise sharply Saturday with highs in the mid-70s. Showers are expected, with up to a quarter-inch of rain possible, according to the forecast.
Isolated thunderstorms are possible later Saturday as well and could bring higher amounts of rain, according to the forecast.
The rain will then move out, and Sunday, May 11, is expected feel like summer with mostly sunny skies and temperatures in the high 70s, just in time for Mother's Day, according to the forecast.
- 1 Two Students From Fairfield Warde Seriously Injured In Midday Car Crash
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Judge Orders Sex Assault Trial For Ex-Fairfield Teacher
- 4 Severe Thunderstorm Watch In Effect For Fairfield County
- 5 Severe Thunderstorm Watch Is In Effect In Fairfield