FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Break out the rain boots, Fairfield County, as the forecast calls for a wet and windy weekend -- with possible snow mixed in on Sunday night, according to the National Weather Service.
Temperatures will climb into the high 40's and possibly low 50's, but moderate to heavy rain will fall all day Saturday.
The rain will continue throughout Sunday as well, but temperatures will dip into the low 40's with windy conditions. Winds could gust up to 35 mph on Sunday.
Temperatures will hover around freezing on Sunday night and some snow could mix in with the rain in inland towns, especially between 3 a.m. and 9 a.m. overnight Sunday into Monday, according to the National Weather Service. Coastal areas will likely remain all rain.
Fairfield County could receive up to three inches of rain over the whole weekend.
- 1 Teen Charged With Reckless Driving In Crash That Injured Warde Student
- 2 Man Shot To Death At Bridgeport Restaurant; Owner Injured
- 3 Fairfield's Plan B Burger Is Finally Ready To Open Its Doors
- 4 Police: Mercedes-Benz Of Fairfield Sees Rash Of Car Thefts
- 5 Police ID Homeless Man Whose Legs Were Found Near New Haven Train Station