FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Fairfield this week:
- Blake Warner, 30, was arrested and charged with risk of injury to a minor, disorderly conduct and second-degree reckless endangerment and held on $500,000 bond after a fight with his wife. He was found in possession of several guns not registered in Conn.
- Save the Children, the Westport-based international nonprofit since the 1970s, relocated its corporate headquarters to the Riverview Office Park in Fairfield next spring.
- Two Fairfield men were charged with drug possession during a routine traffic stop.
- Fairfield police charged a Philadelphia with threatening to kill his ex-girlfriend.
- A Fairfield teen was charged with fighting with a police officer after he was stopped after allegedly being in possession of marijuana.