FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Fairfield this week:
- Fairfield Ludlowe High School and Fairfield Warde High School were named among the top high schools in Connecticut and received a silver medal rating in the annual U.S. News & World Report study.
- A New Haven couple was arrested in Fairfield on multiple drug and vehicular charges.
- Fairfield police are warning parents that a suspicious man was seen twice in the area of Sky Top Drive and the Fairchild Wheeler Golf Course.
- Sean Obi, a former star at Greens Farms Academy in Westport and a resident of Greenwich, will transfer to play basketball at Duke University.
- Fairfield police are investigating an alleged attack on a Sacred Heart University student in October.
- A Fairfield man was charged with drunken driving after he hit the air conditioning unit of a neighbor's house.
Fairfield police charged a Bridgeport man with breach of peace after his wife called to report he had punched her and pushed her out of a car.
- 1 Doctor From Fairfield Pleads Guilty To Narcotics Distribution, Fraud
- 2 One Killed In Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield; Two Pulled From Wreckage
- 3 Driver Critically Injured In Collision With Tractor-Trailer In Fairfield
- 4 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 5 Meteor Shower From Halley's Comet Tail Will Be Visible In Fairfield