FAIRFIELD, Conn. - On Friday, the Post Road in Fairfield will be part of the route for the Law Enforcement Torch Run for the Special Olympics.
Starting at just before 12:30 p.m. Friday at the Fairfield- Westport border, the run will move through Fairfield with a half-hour break for lunch and a rally at the Sherman Green at about 1 p.m. Friday.
The run will then continue across Fairfield and through the rest of the state, ending in New Haven by Friday evening.
All residents are welcome to attend the lunch and rally to support the Special Olympics, taking place in New Haven this weekend.
- 1 Police: Chief MacNamara, Baby OK After Three-Car Crash In Fairfield
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Fairfield On Wednesday
- 3 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Fairfield Skies On Sunday
- 4 Fairfield Police Chief MacNamara Injured After Squad Car Is Rear-Ended
- 5 Fairfield Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday