FAIRFIELD, Conn. - On Friday, the Post Road in Fairfield will be part of the route for the Law Enforcement Torch Run for the Special Olympics.
Starting at just before 12:30 p.m. Friday at the Fairfield- Westport border, the run will move through Fairfield with a half-hour break for lunch and a rally at the Sherman Green at about 1 p.m. Friday.
The run will then continue across Fairfield and through the rest of the state, ending in New Haven by Friday evening.
All residents are welcome to attend the lunch and rally to support the Special Olympics, taking place in New Haven this weekend.
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Gas Line Ruptured, Homes Evacuated On Fairfield Beach Road
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Fairfield Kids Honored For Beach Cleanup In The Community
- 5 Death Of Fairfield Woman Who Was Hit By Bike Tops Week’s News