FAIRFIELD, Conn. - On Friday, the Post Road in Fairfield will be part of the route for the Law Enforcement Torch Run for the Special Olympics.
Starting at just before 12:30 p.m. Friday at the Fairfield- Westport border, the run will move through Fairfield with a half-hour break for lunch and a rally at the Sherman Green at about 1 p.m. Friday.
The run will then continue across Fairfield and through the rest of the state, ending in New Haven by Friday evening.
All residents are welcome to attend the lunch and rally to support the Special Olympics, taking place in New Haven this weekend.
- 1 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Police Track Down Suspect After Southport Residents Interrupt Home Burglary
- 3 Fairfield Appoints Committee To Investigate Election Day Mishaps
- 4 Happy Birthday To Fairfield’s Tina Weymouth
- 5 Fairfield Police Charge Bridgeport Man With Stealing From Grandparents