FAIRFIELD, Conn. - On Friday, the Post Road in Fairfield will be part of the route for the Law Enforcement Torch Run for the Special Olympics.
Starting at just before 12:30 p.m. Friday at the Fairfield- Westport border, the run will move through Fairfield with a half-hour break for lunch and a rally at the Sherman Green at about 1 p.m. Friday.
The run will then continue across Fairfield and through the rest of the state, ending in New Haven by Friday evening.
All residents are welcome to attend the lunch and rally to support the Special Olympics, taking place in New Haven this weekend.
- 1 Police Charge Fairfield Man With Interfering With Officer, DUI After Crash
- 2 Fairfield Business Falls Victim To UI Scam; Police Expecting Similar Crimes
- 3 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Fairfield
- 5 Keep An Eye On Your Purse; Fairfield Police Show How Easy It Is To Steal